Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Vovani Health (“We”, “Us” or “Vovani Health”).
Please note that You, (“You” and “Your”), as a purchaser of Products made available through Vovani Health (“Products”) and Your use of products provided by Vovani Health is subject to the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
Purchase of Products
Only persons 18 years of age and older can purchase products from Vovani Health. Please read the following T&Cs carefully prior to indicating Your acceptance and use of this site.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate purchases. You will not use this site for any other purposes, including and without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. “Deep-linking”, “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and/or other laws.
Use of our Website outside South Africa
Customers who reside in Sub-Sahara Africa are welcome to use our website in accordance with the T&Cs presented. Online purchases can be made provided that the delivery address is in Sub-Sahara Africa.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit), which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Our (Vovani Health’s) Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these T&Cs from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the T&Cs have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the T&Cs then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control
Users are not required to register with us before placing their order(s) online. We do, however, advise that you do register with us, for us to create an account to associate you with.
Should you wish to register with us, you will be required to provide personal information such as a valid email address, a postal and delivery address, which will be stored on our secured server to protect your personal information. This is done for ease of reference and to streamline and enhance your future shopping experience with us. Upon registration, you will receive a one-time login link, which will require you to confirm your email address. Registration and/or use of our online shopping website constitute your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the T&Cs of our website.
You may at any time change or update your personal information with us. You can amend your registration particulars, by clicking on the “My Account” tab, which will allow you to edit your details.
Vovani Health accepts no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use or misuse of your password. You will be required to enter your user email address and password each time you visit our online shopping site.
- Due to health and safety concerns, all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and/or safety wear Items are Sold “AS-IS” and NO RETURNS will be accepted.
- All Products are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- Masks are not individually wrapped but will be packaged in a sealed bag / box.
- Please note that we only deliver within Sub-Sahara Africa and cannot accept a delivery address that fall outside the borders of this region.
Methods of Payments
Payment is accepted via PayFast.
Delivery & Lead Times
- It will take 1 – 2 business days to process your order to be ready for shipping.
- Orders are processed on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
- Orders received on Fridays will be processed on the first business day the following week, Monday.
- Local / domestic shipping fee is R150 via The Courier Guy. Shipping fee is subject to change for large order quantities.
- Sub-Sahara Africa fees will depend on your location.
- Domestic Express Shipping takes approximately 2 – 3 business days, depending on your location.
- Sub-Sahara Africa Shipping takes approximately 7 – 10 business days, depending on your location.
We have outsourced all delivery arrangements to The Courier Guy. Accordingly, we cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damage suffered or loss incurred by reason of any acts or omissions of the deliverer, it’s directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents, representatives and/or affiliates. We do not give waybill numbers to our clients. Any following up on delivery must be done through us and not directly with the courier company.
Risk shall pass on delivery. If there is any short delivery or damage to goods in transit, this should be notified to Vovani Health by you with full particulars within 24 hours of delivery.
We cannot be financially liable for delay in delivering the products, however arising.
Returns, Changes, Exchanges and Refunds
Can I make changes to my order?
Unfortunately, not. To ensure a quick delivery all orders are processed daily, so orders cannot be altered or changed once your payment is complete.
May I return my order?
We are unfortunately unable to accept returns on any PPE related products due to health and safety requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who can I contact at Vovani Health?
Please call +27 (71) 485 0177 (during business hours), should you have an issue with your product and need further assistance.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
Door to door courier:
Please ensure your correct physical address is provided and that somebody is available to accept the delivery as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Should any package be returned to Vovani Health, we will make every effort to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment. Should the package be returned due to an error on your part, we will re-ship the package to you at your cost.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any/all activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violations of these T&Cs or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate. Actions taken may include but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The T&Cs will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to, or remove from portions or the whole of these T&Cs from time to time. Changes to these T&Cs will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these T&Cs on the Website for any changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these T&Cs, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to the various suppliers of Vovani Health and hereby accept the T&Cs. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Vovani Health for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Contact DetailsAddress: Vovani Health, Blue Drop Business Park, Unit 1, 105 E.P. Malan Road, Pomona, Kempton Park, 1619
Tel: +27 (0)10 140 3773